Friday, June 25, 2010

Lack Of New Post.........

Sorry for the lack of posting lately. Sometimes my brain shuts off and I have nothing to post or write. So here is a soccer/vuvuzela story and some BS story about how unmanly L.A. is.......to some degree I can not disagree but the reasons are totally lame. I guess because we don't have as many fat ass lazy dickweeds here we are not as manly as K.C.? Yeah, K.C. You can have it. Have a good weekend and remember to always help your fellow man with the rules and topics we discuss here. Good day.

Click here for soccer & vuvuzela violence.(Is it me or does vuvuzela sound like another word for a woman's......forget it)

Click here for L.A. is wimpy?



P.S. Russell Brand is a giant English chodester. Do not see his movies or you may turn into one as well.

1 comment:

  1. Brand is an A-hole!!!!June 28, 2010 at 10:35 AM

    A Chodester with no package. Jesus dude! You look like a woman from the waste down.

    ReplyDelete

Pages