Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Twilight Eclipse


Twilight Eclipse is coming out and people are camping out in downtown L.A. so they can be the first to see this overrated and over hyped pile of crap. I have reluctantly seen the first two and I suspect this one will be about the same. Why are people obsessed with this movie? Is it because of the actors or the books? And a better question is, why are people camping out for it? Don't these people have jobs they should be at? Maybe some of you can enlighten me on this subject, or maybe a previous post explained it all. Click here to check it out.


Two pictures of fans camping outside the Nokia Center in Downtown L.A. Apparently work can wait.

1 comment:

  1. Nice! I was going to do a post on this, but you already have. Good job Mr. Reeve!

    In my book, only a tool or a mental midget would camp out for something you can order On Demand in about six months.

    ReplyDelete

Pages