Tuesday, January 4, 2011

My Second Favorite Post of 2010

This one was awesome. Dude, wake up before you get dressed and stop letting your boyfriend fuck with your hair.

The Sweater Wearing In Summer Time With Combed Over Bleached Hair Guy


While I was out with my brother-in-law last weekend at the liquor store picking up some beer for me and 4 Locos for the ladies, we came across this fellow. The Sweater Wearing In Summer Time With Combed Over Bleached Hair Guy. I have no idea about the fashion Emo's have or whatever they are called now, but this is just not right. The comb over is for balding men who are so insecure they try to hide their bald spot. Sweater jackets, hoodies or sweat shirts during the summer time in L.A.? You are not Bill Belichick kids. Take the damn sweaters off. Good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages