Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Anti-Establishment Bumper Stickers On My Car Guy


This guy puzzles me. He wants people to know that he's "anti-establishment" while driving. When the hell is anyone going to be able to read your 20 bumper stickers? Maybe when they are stuck in traffic? But I thought you were "anti-establishment"? Shouldn't you make your own hours and say "F- you" to the man and his 9-5 jobs?
I am also confused with the way you self advertise your point of view. Isn't advertising an "establishment" thing? Oh whatever. I over think these meaning less annoyances, and that's pretty much the point of the site.

2 comments:

  1. That's funny. He probably lives in Topanga. I never understood bumperstickers. I don't give a shit what your opinion is, where your kid goes to school or what team you cheer for.
    Drive your car and get out of my way! Bumpersticker dickheads are usually terrible drivers who drive 65 in the fast lane on the freeway. Fuck you!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED NOT SAY A WORD, BRADLEY SAID IT ALL. THANKS BRADLEY.

    ReplyDelete

Pages